EFFECT (Europe Fights Food waste through Effective Consumer Training) is a two year European project, made possible through an Erasmus + grant. Our aim at EFFECT is to develop ways for adults to easily learn about food waste, how it is caused and what they can do about it.
Our aim at EFFECT is to develop ways for adults to easily learn about food waste, how it is caused and what they can do about it.
like us on facebook, twitter and instagram to keep posted with our activities to date and watch this space…
Food waste is a huge global issue, which more and more people are waking up to. We can all make a difference and reduce our food waste footprint.
Throughout EFFECT, we aim to share more on:
- The consequences of food waste
- Cultural attitudes about the value of food resources
- How to get involved in the food waste movement
- The best ways to reach, involve and motivate other people
- How to take action to reduce your personal food waste footprint
- Food production and household behaviour (shopping, eating, and food preparation habits) that create food waste